Nilfisk Supreme 150 Central Vacuum with Standard Air Attachment Kit
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and moulded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial Duty Domel motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high-efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Our accessory kits use German powerheads and tools mated to lightweight crushproof Plastiflex high airflow hoses for long life and superior cleaning.
The Supreme 150 is compact in size yet boasts a full-size dirt receptacle and up to 20% better end of hose performance than the competition. Powerful, quiet, sealed HEPA filter and 10-year warranty add up to the best value on the market.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size Power Unit 32" high and 14" wide
- Convertible 6.7 Gallon pail or 5.3 Gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 595 Air Watt, 115.8" Suction, European made Domel motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 12.3 amps
- Quiet 66.5 dB performance without using any heat retaining foam
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust muffler reduces noise to 64 dB
- Reversible inlet for flexible left or right intake
- Flexible 2" intake tube included for easy Do it Yourself installation
- Lifetime Guarantee on the body, 10 years on motor and electronics
|Average Motor Brush Life:
||32" x 14" x 16"