Coxreels 100 Series hand crank hose reels are lightweight, compact, versatile reels that perform at working pressures up to 4,000 PSI. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction make this one tough little reel.
- REEL VERSATILE: Coxreel heavy-duty reels are your go-to organizational solution for cords, cables and hoses. Designed for an industrial application, an easy hand crank reel is built tough to withstand rugged use while providing years of reliable service.
- REEL CONVENIENCE: Smooth installation and brass 90° NPT swivel makes hand crank retraction quick and easy. Constructed with durability and safety in mind the adjustable tension brake prevents a "free-wheeling" hose during operation, transport or storage.
- YOUR REEL SOURCE: Use with an air or garden hose or while using an air compressor the lightweight, compact, and versatile reels work pressures up to 4,000 PSI. A sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction saves you time and effort while working.
- CPC TRADEMARK FINISH: Components are powder coated (CPC) for a long-lasting chip and rust resistant exterior. Discs are ribbed with rolled edges, resulting in greater strength and superior hose protection. Mount to walls, floor, ceiling, bench or truck!
- SHOP RISK-FREE: With over 90 years of experience, Coxreel provides reel solutions that exceed industry standards with a quality you can trust! We’re so confident it can get the job done; each purchase is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.