Nilfisk Supreme 150 Central Vacuum Cleaner Power Unit
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial Duty Domel motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company.
The Supreme 150 is compact in size yet boasts a full size dirt receptacle and up to 20% better end of hose performance than the competition. Powerful, quiet, sealed HEPA filter and 10 year warranty add up to the best value on the market.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size power unit 32" high and 14" wide
- Convertible 6.7 gallon pail or 5.3 gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 595 air watt, 115.8" suction, European made Domel motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 12.3 amps
- Quiet 66.5 db performance without using any heat retaining foam
- Reversible inlet for flexible left or right intake
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust muffler reduces noise to 64 db
- Flexible 2" intake tube included for easy Do-It-Yourself installation
- Lifetime Guarantee on body, 10 year on motor and electronics
- Airwatts: 595
- Air Flow: 116 CFM
- Water Lift: 115.8"
- Voltage: 120
- Noise Level: 66.5 dB
- Bag Capacity: 6.7 gal
- Amps: 12.7
- Average Motor Brush Life: 1000 hrs
- Motor Warranty: 10 year
- Dimensions: 32" x 14" x 16"
- Weight: 14.5 lbs