SEBO G350 Mechanical Upright Vacuum 14"
On Orders Over $99
Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
SEBO G350 MECHANICAL UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER 14"
SEBO have used their extensive knowledge of the requirements of professional buyers and users, to create the MECHANICAL range of upright vacuum cleaners.
From the start, SEBO established product durability, usability and ease of maintenance as the developmental priorities. To create a simple machine required sophisticated solutions. As a result, the SEBO MECHANICAL sets new standards in the professional cleaning industry.
The SEBO MECHANICAL offers innovative features that make the user's cleaning tasks easier, whilst also saving time and costs related to machine service and maintenance. Its light handle weight ensures easy control and smooth manoeuvrability- even for longer work periods. The handy wand and integrated suction hose are immediately ready to clean hard-to-reach areas or typical above-the-floor items, such as furniture. Full-size crevice and upholstery nozzles are neatly and conveniently stored on the back of the machine. The SEBO MECHANICAL stands out due to its intelligent design features, such as an overload-secure foot pedal, quick access to all parts and thoughtfully placed ergonomic handles. And, of course, it fulfils the requirements of the European Ecodesign Directive for vacuum cleaners.
- Powerful 1300 watt commercial motor
- 14' cleaning path
- 39' power cord
- Lifetime belt doesn't stretch and is protected against breaking with an automatic shut-off in case you jam the brush roller
- 6 litre bag recovery system
- 3 stage S-class micro filtration
- 4 level height adjustment for multiple carpet types
- Motor overload protection
- Performance indicator lets you know when the bag is over full or when there is a blockage in the hose
- No tools required for assembly
- The weight of the vacuum is only 18.2 pounds
- On-board tools include a dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice tool
- 8' wire reinforced stretch hose
- Extension wand on board
- 1 bag included
- 5 years non-wear parts
- 5 years motor
- 1 year labour
*Standard warranty does not apply for Mechanical machines used in a commercial setting.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.