Central Vacuum TurboCat Air Driven Turbine Powerhead Brush Attachment | Fits All Standard Wand 1.25" (32mm)
Turbo Cat utilizes a horizontal turbine design to keep the profile of the tool at a minimum for cleaning under and around furnishings. The T-shape permits cleaning up close to the legs of tables and chars. It also has a soft wrap around bumper and an agitator insures consistent performance on even the highest pile carpets. The turbine is gray in color. The Turbo Cat requires NO separate power cords, batteries, or additional electricity. It also contains a unique brush roller, resulting in enhanced airflow and enhanced dirt pick up. The chevron pattern design includes dual height bristles to ensure constant contact with the floor surface. It's quiet as a mouse, with its bearing insulators which hold it firmly in place, reducing vibration. The easy glide wheels provide top of the line maneuverability and responsiveness.
- No Batteries or additional power needed, Runs off your Central Vacuum
- The make-up of the Turbo Cat turbine allows for enhanced airflow and constant contact with the floor surface
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Cana-vac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- Non-slip Cogged Drive Belt. Turbine power is relayed to the high velocity DeepSweep Agitator by a specially designed cogged drive belt. The belt reduces slippage for more consistent performance, and outlives the conventional flat belts used on many power-heads.
- Double-Edge Cleaning The Turbocat's exclusive T-Shaped Design allows for easy maneuvering around furniture and true edge cleaning.